Cataract surgery, Intravitreal injections of drugs for macular diseases, Refractive surgery LASIK and I-LASIK Vireoretinal surgery Laser Therapy for retinal diseases
- numerous publications in journals reviewed national and international
- author of monographs concerning the hereditary retinal degeneration
- speaker at national scientific conferences and international regarding the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the retina
- Investments Speaker courses of fluorangiography and indocianin green angiography.
- teacher of courses, accredited by ministry of public health, for diagnosis and treatment of diabetic retinopathy and maculopathy, which took place both within the national congress SOI (Italian society of ophthalmology) in 2003 and 2005
- Award winner in 2005 SILO (Italian Society of laser in Ophthalmology) as the best scientific work: “the role of oxidative stress in diabetic retinopathy”
- invited speaker on the national television transmission “Medicine 33” on cataract surgery and retinal diseases
- Scientific Coordinator of the World Congress’ new therapies in retinal diseases “held in Rome for the first time on 4-5 June 2004, and repeat on 7-8 September 2006
- Founding member of the scientific society RRR “Retina Research Rehabilitation “born to the study of highly debilitating retinal diseases and the spread of aids for the visually impaired.
- Member of the most authoritative scientific societies in national and international field of retinal disease and laser therapy: American Academy of Ophthalmology – Retina society – European Vitreoretina Society – Euretina – Mediteretina – Italian society of ophthalmology- Italian society of laser in ophthalmology.
- Chief of two scientific research projects sponsored by MIUR ( Ministry of Instruction, University and Research) called “LIVIA” and “ADOS” to develop new technologies in the laser treatment of retinal diseases.
Chief of retina department at the clinic Villa Tiberia in Rome until June 2007, currently performs professional services at the own private center Roma Retina Center.