Dear colleagues and friends,
We have the honour to invite you to the 9th THESSALONIKI VITREORETINAL SUMMER SCHOOL (TVRS), which this year, is going to be held in June 2019 in Thessaloniki.
The 5-day summer school, consists of Round Tables and Lectures, given by International Masters in Retina Surgery and Medical Retina, as well as Dry and Wet Labs, Case presentations, Live surgery Connections and 3D videos.
Our aim is to bring together healthcare professionals and study how to improve our practices. Our ambition is to inspire colleagues who wish to start a program and need support and further hands on training.
By using the unique Bionico Artificial Eyes from Miami for ILM Removal Techniques and Retinal surgery in 3D NGENUITY system and latest models Microscopes using almost all Vitrectomy systems, will be this year’s innovation in true to life surgery.
Special for this year presentation of the latest Ultrasonic(vitesse) Vitrectomy wet lab, presented by world experts.
Also the yearly repeated success course of treating cataract complication By the cataract Surgeon using Vitrectomy.
The course will by accredited by UEMS.
Moreover there will be at least 15 hours wet-labs for each participant.
Upon completion of the school, participants that will be selected to attend, will have received an intensive training, with all the latest innovations and developments on:
- Choroidal and Retina Transplants for AMD Eye tumors
- Angio and Surgical OCT
- Cataract Complication Treatment by Vitrectomy
- Step by Step Dropped Nucleus Treatments
- Dislocated And Dropped IOL repositioning Techniques and endoscleral placement
- Fluid Air Exchange
- Gas Silicon Oil Exchange
- Perfluorocarbon Silicone Oil Exchange
- How to Have a complete fill in Macula Hole Surgery
- Trauma Suturing, FB Vitrectomy and Removal
- Retina Detachment Primary Vitrectomy
- PVR and Silicone oil 5000cts from 25-27g trocars
The Organizing Committee and all Instructors and Co-coordinators, warmly invite you to 5 days of exchanging experiences and building knowledge and we will be happy to welcome you all.